Sunday, April 28, 2013

25 Weeks

Today, I am 25 weeks and 5 days, I delivered Malakai at 25 weeks 4 days.It feels so good to finally make it this far.What's even better is that things are going really well. I feel great, and so its weird to be taking it easy and resting so much. I know that the more I rest the better though because she is so active on the days or don't do much and just rest.

How Far Along: 25 weeks 5 days. My OBGYN said that things are looking great and our biggest goal is to make it to 28 weeks but if things continue to go this well we should easily be able to make it to 32 weeks and further.

Baby Size: We didn't measure her at the last ultrasound but at 24 weeks she weighed about 1 pound 4 ounces. She is starting to grow a little slower, that may just be because I am pretty small and she is also going to be small. Her blood flow is looking great, its still in normal range although its starting to creep toward the bad side of normal range.

Total Weight Gain: 10 pounds. I've had the hardest time gaining weight, my OB said to keep eating brownies to pack it on. I'm also trying really hard to eat a lot of protein because that is supposed to help her grow more. I've read that in the next week or so she should have a growth spurt and I should get really big.




Movement: I feel her a lot. Sometime I think she is jumping around in there. During the ultrasound we saw her yawning and it was the cutest thing. It's so neat to feel her move and see what she is doing on the ultrasound.

Food Cravings: Lots of lemonade. Hamburgers and french fries.

Symptoms: Saturday night I had the worst leg cramps. I also have been getting heart burn and I hope that's a sign her hair is growing. Worst of all is this horrible gas I have had.

Praise/ Prayer Request: Praise that her blood flow looked great last week, it was even better than the week before. Also, my blood pressure was great even at the appointment. Pray that her blood flow continues to be normal, that she grows a lot, and that my blood pressure stays normal so that we can make it FULL TERM.

1 comment:

  1. so happy for you, we are all praying that thing continue going so well! love the 3 of you,keep resting,enjoy, and have a few cookies.

    ReplyDelete