Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesdays Thoughts


I have been trying to cut back on sugar and eat more fruits instead. Right now, I am eating strawberries.

I made the best Jam yesterday, I had to can it twice since the first time it didn't gel very well.

I am feeling better since starting medicine to treat my Lupus. Wow, I forgot what it feels like to have energy. 

I can’t believe how busy I have been. Even though I don’t work it feels like I have somewhere I have to be everyday, and its keeping me so busy. 

I went shopping for sewing inspiration today and I all could find was a seam ripper- Not very inspiring. 

Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) appointment on Thursday, I still need to make a list of questions to ask.

I have lost all the baby weight from Malakai (baby boy 3), now I just need Teddy’s (baby boy 1) weight to melt away. 

I’m getting sad that Malakai’s birthday is almost here. (October 21) I'm thankful for the time I had with him and that I know he is having a great time in Heaven. 


I’m thankful for my husband and his willingness to do all the crazy stuff I want to do.

Fall is in the air, I can’t wait to pull out my leggings.

Would you like a list of the questions I plan to ask the MFM? If so, I could post them. 
Thanks for reading, stay tuned for my MFM appointment update on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment