Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Gadget Girl


I’m so excited about the package that was on the front porch when I got home from grocery shopping today. Inside was a new kitchen gadget. Some people love shoes and have tons of them, I happen to love kitchen gadgets. My little gadget is a new grain mill. I have been trying to go gluten free since it helps auto-immune disorders, but I have read some research that suggest our bodies are able to process the gluten if its first soaked. Think along the lines of sour dough bread, but I won’t bore you with details. Just believe me when I say that there is not a slice of gluten free bread out there that tastes better than cardboard. Since I already make my bread, I figured why not add another step to the process. Now I have to find a home for my new little gadget in my already small kitchen. Matt did put shelves up in the laundry room and they are already full of other gadgets, I guess he may have to put up a few more. Here’s a picture of one wall in the laundry room and it’s full of my vintage Pyrex. 

No comments:

Post a Comment